Update on background changing applet.

If anyone is interested in my background changing applet, it should be ready
in the next week or so.  So far it:

Reads in information from a gnome config file for:
  A list of directories to look for images in
  A list of indavidual files
  Weather it starts up with a random background
  Weather it changes the background randomly on an interval
  Weather it changes the background in order on an interval
  The length (in seconds) of the interval

Has a button to change the the background to a random image
Has a button that brings up thubnails of the images it has to pick from (you
  choose the directory or indavidual files from a combo box and then it
  displays them
Disables the change of background on an interval when you pick an image
Will change the background randomly on an interval if desired
Will change the background in order on an interval if desired
Will change the background randomly on startup of the applet if desired

Stuff I intend to do before I release it:

Speed up the image loading
Add a preferences menu item so that they may be saved
Add a "Disable random background on interval" menu item
Add a "Enable random ..." menu item
Add a "Disable in order background on interval" menu item
Add a "Enable in order ..." menu item
Add options on a file that let you scale, center or tile an indavidual
  image(this may have to wait for the next release)

These things shouldn't take too long.

If anyone wishes to help me out with a couple of icons (about 20x20)
for the random background button and the choose background button
I would appreciate it (mine are ugly as I have little artistic skill).
I could also use one for the Panel applets menu.

                                        -Govind Salinas