Re: New gnome-print 0.8 has been released

On Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 11:45:12PM +0000, Elliot Lee wrote:

  Just grabbed the latest gnome-xml and gnome-print from CVS and it
compiled fine.

--
Women are like programs. A smart man keeps a backup.

Mike Hall <mhall@riverside.org>, ICQ: #37292579, http://www.riverside.org
System Administrator (MH993) (*nix, OS/2 certified - C, Perl, CGI hacker)