Re: ANNOUCE: gTrouble - New project

* Elliot Lee (sopwith@redhat.com) wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Tom Gilbert wrote:
>
> > Hmm. You (and DCM) make a good point. Maybe doing this as a separate
> > app is not such hot idea. I think I will look at the help-browser, and
> > how it could be extended (if that's ok).
>
> Well, for GNOME 2.0, I hope that pieces of Mozilla will be usable as an
> HTML widget, and that we can have a new help browser. That's sort of why I
> suggested it - you sounded like you wanted to do some coding, and if you
> use the existing gnome-broken-help-browser to do your additions, it might
> not only be wasted effort, but a missed opportunity for you to have some
> coding fun. :)
>
> -- Elliot

Agreed. I was just browsin' the gnome-help-browser source, and all the fun
just plain drained out of me ;)

Ok, well, I'll think on, I'll go see how Moz is getting along, and
start thinking about something else to do in the meantime...

Tom.
--
    .^.     | Tom Gilbert, England | tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |