Re: ANNOUCE: gTrouble - New project

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Tom Gilbert wrote:

> Hmm. You (and DCM) make a good point. Maybe doing this as a separate
> app is not such hot idea. I think I will look at the help-browser, and
> how it could be extended (if that's ok).

Well, for GNOME 2.0, I hope that pieces of Mozilla will be usable as an
HTML widget, and that we can have a new help browser. That's sort of why I
suggested it - you sounded like you wanted to do some coding, and if you
use the existing gnome-broken-help-browser to do your additions, it might
not only be wasted effort, but a missed opportunity for you to have some
coding fun. :)

-- Elliot
nuclear security class struggle explosion CIA jihad supercomputer
quiche Kennedy South Africa plutonium Delta Force North Korea genetic
colonel