Sujestion for a TO-DO application

	Does the bonobo desktop plan still up? Because I have an idea to make
the best desktop ever. :-)

	someone would simply create a to-do application that for each to-do
would have a application/document associated to it (via drag-and-drop?)
so when you double click on the to-do it would open the app/document.

	So imagine the following, you log into your gnome account and in the
background a list of to-do apear then you simply click on the next task
and the app open. When you done working you close the app so your
desktop shows again the list of to-do's so you click on another task,
another app shows up and etc...

	This to do could be integrated with the calendar so schedules would
apear in the proper time.

	Does the calendar/PIM is LDAP aware? I am not using the bleeding edge,
I install the rpm releases only since most of the time I don't have
time.:-(

--
"You take the red pill and you stay in wonderland,
and I'll show you how deep the rabit hole goes", Morpheus.

[]'s Victor Bogado da Silva Lins