Re: Command line equivalent to Log Out in Foot menu

The save-session command will tell the session manager to save the
session.  With the --kill option, it will also initiate a logout.

So to get a keybinding for session logout, edit your window manager's
configuration (either with a text editor or with a preferences program if
it exists), and bind the command "save-session --kill" to the keystroke.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/