RE: Gnome Libs 1.0.18: Test release.

On 20-Sep-99 Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
>    Another pre-test release of the GNOME libraries is out.  This time
> I changed the version number, I think it will help avoid confussion in
> the future.  So, instead of calling this 1.0.17.beta-2, it is called
> 1.0.18.
>
>    Please test as much as possible.

        The logout screen still does not work. I think it was decided
in an earlier discussion that this was due to some functions having
been moved to a different library (from libgnomeui to gsm).

Date: 20-Sep-99  Time: 16:23:31

Craig Orsinger                  (email: <orsingerc@epg-gw1.lewis.army.mil>)
Logicon RDA
Bldg. 8B28                      "Just another megalomaniac with ideas above his
6th & F Streets                 station. The Universe is full of them."
Ft. Lewis, WA   98433                   - The Doctor