MC column resizing

Hello,

I have integrated a patch from Volker Braun that

	1. Fixes column resizing in the GMC file listings.

	2. Saves the column information for sessions.

	3. Saves the default column layout.

The patch seems to work fine.  I would appreciate it if people could
snarf the latest version of GMC from CVS and see if it works in all
situations.

Please note that GMC does not track dependencies for source files, and
some headers changed.  If you update the new version over an old
source tree, you may want to `make clean' before you make again.

If everything seems to be working OK, I'll make a new MC release this
Friday, so go and test it :-)

  Federico