ANNOUNCE: Screen-Shooter applet

Is this of any use to anyone? The software map isn't updating too
smoothly at the moment... Still under anti-hurricane wrap?

Package name:    Screen-Shooter
Current version: 0.4
The Screen-shooter applet is a Gnome Panel applet, for taking
screenshots ;) The applet gives you access to the power of the import
command. The applet therefore requires that you have ImageMagick
installed.

Homepage URL: http://www.tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk/
Screenshot URL: http://www.tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk/screenshooter.html

If anyone's bored. I could use a couple of icons for this thing.
Specifically, one for the app, one for the window snapshot button, and
one for the root snapshot button. I can't seem to create an icon that
makes either of these functions clear...
There are some in there, but they're sucky.

Feedback welcome :)

Tom.
--
    .^.     | Tom Gilbert, England | tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |