Maximized windows

Hi!

I've got a little question about maximized windows. When I maximize a
window it sometimes seems to know about the panel (I got it in the
bottom) and so it get resized so that they don't overlap but sometimes
doesn't. I'm talking about gnome applications, such as the help browser.
Non-gnome apps, such as Netscape always get overlaped by the panel when
maximized (as expected).

What is the expected behavior for windows from gnome-apps?
Is this a gnome issue or a wm one?

I'm using enlightenment 0.15.5, gnome-core 1.0.9, gnome-libs 1.0.16.

--
Andres

E-Mail: andresrc@arrakis.es andresrc@esi.us.es
WWW: http://www.arrakis.es/~andresrc