Re: decentralising options

Joschi wrote:
[snip]
> For example, a while back someone suggested mimicing the Win98 taskbar
> where it minimises the topmost widnow if you click on the icon for it.
> Some people would love this, but it would bother me.  But if we had
> options for every detail like this in the control center I'm not sure I
> could find it.  Wouldn't it great to be able to right click on that
> widget, go to the properties menu and select that option?

I think the right-click/properties functionality in Windows is the best
graphical interface for configuring options on-the-fly. The Control Center's
strenght is that it offers options for non-graphical elements of the system,
and it offers everything in one place. Each of these methods have strengths.

--
 Anthony E. Greene <americal-owner@fmol.5sigcmd.army.mil>
 Tech Support