removing menu items

Dear Gnomes
   I am running Redhat 6.0 , gnome with Enlightenment as wm. I am not
sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes.
   From the panel I have the pop-up menu. At present I don't have any
games on my box but have the games menu item reading `empty'. I can't find
anywhere in the documentation how to remove this games menu item. This is
just something to take care of as I make gnome and Enlightenment more my
own. Any pointers will be appreciated.

                 .^.         Ryan Neily
                 /V\
                // \\           aa033@cnet.windsor.ns.ca