Re: Suggestions for Thesis work

On Sat, 4 Sep 1999, Jason Tackaberry wrote:

> In particular, I'd like to do some work with CORBA and perhaps Bonobo.  I
> think it would be easy to sell my supervisors on these topics, especially
> CORBA since it's quite prevalent in academia.

Why not combine CORBA with the other baby of the academic world, Haskell?
There's already a nice Haskell setup for COM which could be enhanced to
support CORBA via ORBit. Manuel M. T. Chakravarty who is working on
GTK/Haskell could give you some pointers, I think he is also planning to
do some work on this once he's done with GTK+.

Havoc