problems with swallowed apps

Hi,

I`m a newbie to Gnome. Some weeks ago I started using Gnome and
Enlightenment (before I have used KDE). Everything works fine since I
using the sources from cvs (new gnome-core). Just one thing does not
work. I tried to swallow 2 different mp3-player and a lot of other
applications no one of this Application did it. For example I tried to
swallow gqmpeg into the panel but the effect was a normal gqmpeg
somewhere on the desktop and a little window on the panel. Sometimes
(if I press the wrong button) the panel dies.

Does Anyone know how it should work with the swallowed apps? Or does
anyone know an App that works??

THANX FOR READING

crunchy

-- SMILE IF YOU LOSE