ANNOUNCE: Pan 0.4.9

Hello everyone,

I felt I should announce Pan here since I haven't yet, in the
hope that it might interest some other developers who are able
and willing to lend a hand. :)

Pan is a newsreader for Gnome that attempts to capture
some of the features that made Ag*nt for Windows such
a popular application.  It is already very usuable and works
well for most people.  There is still alot of work to be
done though!

Check it out here:
http://www.superpimp.org

Thanks,
Matt Eagleson

UNIX was not designed to stop its users from doing stupid things,
as that would also stop them from doing clever things.