Re: core/libs problems

That is the development branch of gnome-core, which has not had a proper
tarball release yet, so the spec file has a few bugs.  The files in
/usr/share/xmodmap are related to the keyboard map switching applet, which
has been moved to gnome-applets.  Just remove the offending line in the
spec file and try again.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au