Re: Session Management

If you are using enlightenment, make sure it isn't doing stupid things.  I
have had it restart programs for no apparent reason.  Try right clicking
on the title bar, and make sure that it is not trying to restart the
application (I think this option is in the "Remember..." dialog on 0.16).

AFAIK, if gnome-session is starting the program, it would have the
--session-id parameter.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au