Re: Session Management

>>>>> "Iain" == Iain  <nodatadj@webtribe.net> writes:

Iain> I'm trying to program session management into my app
Iain> this is the code I'm using
Iain>   gnome_client_set_restart_command (client, i, argv);
Iain>   gnome_client_set_clone_command (client, 0, NULL);

This isn't enough information to diagnose the problem.
The clone command is a red herring -- it isn't really used.

Iain> The problem is that whenever I close down GNOME with ambiance
Iain> running, 2 copies restart.  One copy starts as "ambiance
Iain> --session-restart" (because it reloads all the attributes from
Iain> the last session) and one copy just starts as "ambiance".  What
Iain> am I doing wrong with my code?

Maybe you are somehow getting your application registered twice?  I
don't know without seeing the code.

Tom