Re: Are you really using gnome?

"Geneviève Gautier" <ggautier61@hotmail.com> writes:

| I was asking my self some questions about gnome.
| If I run gnome/enlightenment,gmc,panel,etc I think I'm using gnome
| but what if I use windowmaker(or other window manager), don't have
| gmc,panel,gnome-core,etc  Am I still using gnome???

Why wouldn't you have panel and gmc with windowmaker ? :-) It works
fine for me.

I'm not sure why you ask, but running a gnome app means you run
gnome. You don't necessarily run a Gnome Desktop though.
--
Preben Randhol             oO     "Don't think about domination,  think
[randhol@pvv.org]        .`  ;     about freedom, it doesn't dominate."