Re: Are you really using gnome?
- From: Augusto Cesar Radtke <bishop sekure org>
- To: Geneviève Gautier <ggautier61 hotmail com>
- cc: gnome-list gnome org, recipient list not shown:;;@sekure.org
- Subject: Re: Are you really using gnome?
- Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 17:23:51 -0300 (EST)
On Sun, 5 Sep 1999, Geneviève Gautier wrote:
> I was asking my self some questions about gnome.
> If I run gnome/enlightenment,gmc,panel,etc I think I'm using gnome
> but what if I use windowmaker(or other window manager), don't have
> gmc,panel,gnome-core,etc Am I still using gnome???
> Please post your opinion!
GNOME stands for GNU Network Object Model Environment, 'environment', if
you are using one software of this environment you are using GNOME, can be
only 1% of GNOME, but it's GNOME.
] [Thread Prev