Re: swallowing apps in panel

whizbang <whizbang@nbnet.nb.ca> writes:

> i want to swallow the netscape component bar, so i go to the
> foot->panel->add swallowed app. i fill in the name (Netscape) and the
> command (netscape -component-bar) and the geometry (48high x 216 wide).
> the panel starts a cute little handle box, and then the netscape
> component bar shows up a fully decorated window in E.

Does the component bar have a title?  I seem to remember that it
doesn't...

If it does, make sure you enter that as the title.  If it doesn't have
a title I'm not sure what you can do currently :/

BTW, you don't have to enter a command; you can just run netscape and
then make the bar floating and the panel will auto-swallow it (if it
can be swallowed)

Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum