Re: panel slowing down - Enlightenment bug

After all it was something from the enlightenment version I was using.
I'm now using IceWm and the slowing-down-after-some-time has
disappeared.

Sorry for bugging you with a false Gnome bug.:)

Eduardo
On 27-Aug-99 Jacob Berkman wrote:
> Todd Wilson <twilson@csufresno.edu> writes:
>
>> since seing his message, I've noticed that my panel is doing the same
>> thing -- now up to approximately 2 sec response time per click from an
>> originally almost neglible response time.  I'm just wondering if
>> anyone's found the cause of this problem yet.
>
> Is this the pager, or the panel?  I believe the earlier post was about
> the pager.
>
> Jacob
> --
> "Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum
>

> --

POLI:Projecto Português de Documentação do Linux
http://www.poli.org