now i've done it ..

Hiya ..

gotten into trouble again I have :) Ive compiled gnome and is trying to set
up an environment. But the freakiest things keeps happening to me.

First off, I dont get a default main-menu, add rightclicking on the panel
(going up to "add main menu" gives me no menu at all. Instead i get an error
message in my console:

** WARNING **: No system menus found!

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GtkObject'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtksignal.c: line 724 (gtk_signal_connect): assertion `object != NULL' failed.

** WARNING **: menu /lap/gnome-libs/1.0.15/share/gnome/apps/. does not exist (base is /lap/gnome-libs/1.0.15/share/gnome/apps, arguments are .)

Although this might seem obvious, the gnome-libs distribution doesnt come
with any sort of main-menu. Could someone point me to what part of
gnome that comes with this nifty thing, and try telling me why gnome obviously
looks in the wrong place for it ..

Also, i am unable to add any applets ?! .. this one without any errormessage
at all. Rightclicking and going "add applet" doesnt do anything at all, weird
ill say.. weird ..

--

//Per

 +---