Re: Can anything be done to reduce memory usage?

Using top, ps or gtop, take a look at how much of the print applet is
shared code.  You will probably find that the memory unique to the applet
is quite a bit smaller.

As for using gnome-help-browser for displaying help, go to the URL
Handlers capplet and change the handler for file or default to
gnome-help-browser (one of the options in the combo box should do).  That
will get the desired behaviour.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au