Re: Building rpms from tarballs

If the build was successful, then the RPM should have been placed in
/usr/src/redhat/RPMS/arch, where arch is i386 if you are using an x86
processor.  Take a look through the output of the build, and see if there
are any errors.  It won't beep at you or anything if there are errors --
it just won't produce any rpms.

I don't know about the rpm in /tmp.  Take a look at the timestamp to see
if it was actually created by the build, and was not just downloaded at
some other time.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au