Bug in help-browser/visit.c

I was clicking around the help browser in a page
called How to Start Hacking Gnome.
(gnome-dev-info/C/start.html)
I clicked the link called next, which points to
URL what.html; to my surprise it pulled up a page
called Result of Substring search for the String "ml".

I think it is due to the following lines in
gnome-core-1.0.53/help-browser/visit.c

	/* trap 'toc:', 'whatis:' urls here for now */
	/* paranoid exists because of unknown memory problems */
	if (!strncmp(ref, "whatis:", 4)) {
                                 ^ Surely that's wrong

--
     -- Keith Wright  <kwright@free-comp-shop.com>