RE: Gnome and E from sources

I decided to remove the RPMs before I installed those two from sources, so I
don't know if you need to or not.  Basically I did an 'rpm -qa | grep gnome'
to find all of the packages with gnome in the name, and removed all of
those.  The biggest hassle was trying to get rid of all the dependencies so
that you could actually get them all removed.  Now if I could just get GNOME
to use the right WM, I wouldn't have to be writing this from NT.  :)
	Greg