Re: Upgrading gnome

You can try it with your old settings.  But if it does not work, consider
removing the .gnome directory (or moving it to .gnome-backup or
something), and trying again.  When everything is working, you can either
reconfigure everything or copy some of the config files from .gnome-backup
over to .gnome

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au