Re: gshutdown starts up when logging back in

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Dan Hensley wrote:

> I originally submitted a bug report (#2031) about this problem, and it
> was fixed as of gnome-utils 1.0.13, but it looks like it's surfaced
> again.  I'm using gnome-core 1.1 and applets-1.1, and the rest October
> Gnome. I've modified permissions on shutdown so that ordinary users
> can use it, and the shutdown dialog appears when I log back.

In gshutdown.c:

  /* (BUGFIX 2031) We don't want gshutdown to be restarted as part of the
     next session */
  gnome_client_set_restart_style(client, GNOME_RESTART_NEVER);
  gnome_client_flush(client);

This may not be covering all possible exit paths from the program, not
sure. I'll test it.
-- Elliot
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.