Re: gshutdown starts up when logging back in

Dan> I've modified permissions on shutdown so that ordinary users can
Dan> use it, and the shutdown dialog appears when I log back.

I haven't looked at the bug report on bugs.gnome.org or the gshutdown
sources.  However, any SM client can request to be left out of the
next session by calling gnome_set_restart_style with
GNOME_RESTART_NEVER as the style.  gshutdown should do this before
requesting a session save.

Tom