Re: GNome slow on Linux Mandrake

Hello All,

  I run Gnome & Mandrake on two machines.. A laptop P233mmx with E and a
PII 350 server with E too that doesw http serving and ftp and mail serving
while I use it for desktop purposes too at the same time.. It is not slow
by any means :)

Gnome 1.0.53 with E 0.16 / Mandrake 6.0 with kernel 2.2.12 on the server
and 2.2.9 with pcmcia support on the laptop.