Re: Enlightenment

> > Any advice or help on this one?
>
> (not to blow my own horn, but no one else has answered... :-)
> you may be interested in minEguE. It's not too weird, and it's not dark.
>
> --Ben

Yeah, I personally like minEguE.. also try Brushed Metal.. I suggest
that you try a different window manager such as SawMill or WindowMaker
too, Enlightenment is really slow. (after installing sawmill or
windowmaker you can use gnome control-panel to change windowmanagers)

Gtk themes are cool to use too, especially with themes like minEgue and
Brushed Metal (which have gtk themes designed to work specificly with
them)

--
Eric Windisch