gnomba

hey gang,

i have a question about gnomba.  i've mapped my Labtop (a dual booting
machine) and i'm using samba on both my linux machines.  well, i thought
i'd see what gnomba is all about (i'm doing a samba article for next
month) and i've come across a few questions - one of which will prolly
make you all laugh and the other won't - you chose which is which.

1) what is gnomba all about?  does it let me view the machines directories
currently running samba?

2) whenever i try to view a machine with gmc, no matter which machine i'm
viewing on my network, i always am returned the contents of the machine
i'm on.  is there a way to fix this?

3) can i view the contents of the windows machine with gnomba?  i've
shared the C drive out and called it, well, 'C'.

that's all. i'm not sure if my questions were specific enough so if i need
to clarify anything, let me know.  thanks gang!