Re: question on gnome-pilot

> It's not yet working very well for me, but I have found (YMMV) that I had to
> specify the actual com port (in my case /dev/ttyS0) instead of /dev/pilot,
> although /dev/pilot work fine for j-pilot.

I did this as well.  But maybe I'll try it again.  Since it's using the
pilot-link libraries, (which work as I've been using pilot-link to do the
transfers between my pilot and linux) I'm assuming it's specifically
gnome-pilot.  I don't currently have the time for investigation at the
moment.  But I would guess that if we can find wehre it opens the handle
to the pilot we can work back and see where it's not acknowledging the
connection.

	sri