Re: GNOME on Ice

Kevin Atkinson wrote:

> Here is a nice article on using the IceWM with GNOME:
>   http://www.linuxpower.com/display_item.phtml?id=140
>
> Truefully I don't know why you gnome and RedHat folks like that slow
> Enlightenment so much.

I am severally sorry if this one line severally insulted anyone.
Pretend that the sentince did not exist and instead I simply said.

  It is a good article to read if you fell that gnome is slow
  and are still using Enlightenment as your window manager.

I severally hope that this sentence does not insult anyone.  If it does,
I give up.

--
Kevin Atkinson
kevinatk@home.com