Re: screenshots

Go to http://TechRepublic.com/article.jhtml?id=/column/r00219990826eje04.htm
for more info. The jist seems that he wants really weird desktops, with
Gargolyes,
rusty metal, wires, and funny shapes (those are my words, but he does wan't
something innovative). So elegent is good enough.
I better rush to e.themes.org, and run like 3 different mp3 players at once
(funny, since I only have one mp3).