screenshots

hey gang,

i have a big favor (that might pay off for one of you).  i ran a desktop
contest on TechRepublic last month and didn't receive any worthy entries.
if anyone thinks they have a great Linux (and of course Gnome) desktop
could ya send me your best screenshot?  i need them asap.

oh did i tell you the winner (chosen by moi) walks away with an MP3
player?

so...if anyone wants to take a shot...just send me a screenshot (and yeah,
i'd prefere to see some Gnome apps in it ;-) ).

oh, make sure you have your full name with the e-mail so i can attach it
with the winner (we'll be putting the winner's screenshot up on TR).

thanks gang.