Re: E-pagers and tasklist

On 15-Oct-99 James Henstridge wrote:
> It depends on which theme you use.  If the pagers have a close button in
> the top left corner, you can use that.  Alternatively, alt+leftclick on
> the pager should bring up a menu with a close option.
>
> I don't know about the tasklist question.

I should have been more clear.  I mean that I wanted to prevent the pagers from
coming up at all.  I have been destroying them everytime they come up and it
gets a little tiring.

Thanks for the pointer on Eterm.

                                        -Govind Salinas
Trespassers will be shot.  Survivors will be prosecuted.
ICQ:32026672                                    AIM:DyErthScum