Re: Gnome-terminal problems in RH 6.1

I currently have a dual processor board, but I don't have to processors yet - need
more money.  I think I did compile my own kernel under 6.0 without SMP support.  Do
you think that if I just recompiled a new kernel under 6.1 without SMP, that sound
would come back without me having to remember where I might have put the command?