E-pagers and tasklist

I have 2 questions today.

Is there a way in Enlightenment-0.15.5-100 to get rid of the E-pagers that come
up on startup?

How do you keep a window/process/application from showing up in the tasklist. I
am using gnome-core-1.0.9-4.  Yes I know I need to update.

Er, make that three questions.  Is Eterm opensource? -four- If so where can I
get it?  I've been looking for tarballs or source rpms and I haven't been able
to find any.  It would help my gBackGround applet to see how Eterm gets the
image from the virtual desktop.

Thanks as usual.
                                        -Govind Salinas
The chance of a piece of bread falling with the buttered side down is
directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.
        -Corilary of Murphy's LAw
ICQ:32026672                                    AIM:DyErthScum

PS: That was mostly Gnome related.  No really.