Re: Window Manager

I have not had too much luck with WM/Gnome combination - it crashed
constantly on me. Now that I got the latest Gnome core and WM latest release
0.61 I'll give'em a try again. I can't stand the fact that Enlightenment is
such a memory intensive/hungry window manager; and the latest release seems
to have a bigger appetite for memory.