Re: October GNOME Comments

At some point, the Gnome team should do some usability tests,
gathering feedback from people who are not the code designers.
I understand that this is a marketing function, but I think a
flaw that can plague projects that are developing new user
interfaces is that the developers are so familiar with the
quirks and nooks and crannies of the UI, that the become unable
will make the most sense for users.

Just a thought.

	Miles