Re: The Evolution Mail, Calendar, and Addressbook Applications.

I'd like to say that I knew this was coming when I wrote my last
message, but I can't. :)

It definitely sounds great, though- all we have to do know is hope
that it doesn't do bonehead things like requiring that all addresses
on mailing lists in the mailer also be in the contact database of the
PIM.  (Outlook does.  If anyone knows how to get around that
restriction, please backchannel me.)

I'm neither qualified nor available to apply for the full time
developer positions, but I'll certainly help in whatever way I can.

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal		Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39@columbia.edu>		Columbia College, Class of 1999