Re: Errors building esound (undefined references in libesd.so)

Im no expert, but from my experiences compiling Gnome, that looks like an
audiofile problem.  Go back to your audiofile directory and pay very close
attention to the ./configure's output.  I very often miss error messages
that warn me of something not working;)

If your build goes well other than that, make sure you have all relevant
paths in your /etc/ld.so.conf and run 'ldconfig -v | grep audiofile' and
make sure it spits you some sort of libaudiofile reference.

Hope that helps;)

So who all is attending the ALS?