Re: Magellan, the KDE e-mail integrated system

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Eduardo Silva wrote:

> Yes, you're right, a Gnome roadmap should be followed, not a KDE's
> one. Yet, I only sent this e-mail because it's allways good to check
> the competition. Many times they have good ideas that we can
> implement.

If you want something, the only surefire way to make it happen is to do it
yourself.:) Start coding, and I'm sure others will be happy to join in
once they see an effort underway.

-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.