Re: applications

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your advice, effort and time and all people who give me hands in
this connection.

> For Flash Player from Macromedia, a recent update is available for the
> Netscape browser:
> Unfortunately, there is no word on when or if Shockwave Player will be
> available, but at least FlashPlayer will work on a lot of sites. A good
> test is: http://www.kimble.org

I am looking for a movie editor on Linux for web similar to Flash 4.0

> As far as a Slideshow program I'm not sure what Kai's slideshow is, but
> one that I like is Kuickshow......

Kai's Slide Show is for assorting photos to run them automatically as slide
with add-in filters, narration, music, etc.  Are there any software in this
respect on Linux.

Thanks

B.R.
Stephen Liu