Re: Browsers, of the web variety

KDE's KFM is a good choice to browse light web pages.. the KFM included in KDE
1.1.2 is much more stable and robust than earlier versions in my experience.. I
tried to browse html pages in Gnome Help with no luck..it doesn't even attempt
to load anything and gives an error.. Gzilla looks promising as an alternative
but like Ben said it is in its infancy and has no support for tables or frames
yet.

Maher
http://www.muhri.net