Latest GNOME, problems with WindowMaker and a workaround

Hi,

I have the latest GNOME (core,libs,gmc) stuff and I'm having trouble with
WindowMaker. Earlier versions of WindowMaker crashed pretty hard (incl.
XFree) when doing drag & drop with desktop files. I tried again with the
latest WindowMaker, and it still has the same (faulty) behaviour. Also,
the moment I start WindowMaker, all .desktop files change their icons in
i-regular.png icons, while on the console it there are **Warning**'s
saying 'Error setting the icon position metadata'.

Even when back in Enlightenment, the .desktop files still only show the
i-regular.png, and the console show the same error messages. Even explicit
changing the icon doesn't work anymore.

Some debugging tells me that the errors is in opening the metadata.db.
It seems that somehow, WindowMaker has corrupted my ~/.gnome/metadata.db.
Deleting this file and restoring the .desktop icons did the trick.

Cheers,
	Dirk-Jan.