Re: what file manager ?

>  I've heard so many nice things about "the new file manager", but i've never
>  even seen it. Does it even exist ?

Ettore is doing most of the work so far.  Miguel is helping with the
VFS side of things.  I am writing the new icon list, column list, and
tree widgets.

The new VFS code is on CVS, in the `gnome-vfs' module.

Ettore has the code to the file manager itself; he has been passing it
around to other developers.  It will be on CVS shortly.

My widget code is in the `eog' module on CVS, as I am developing it in
conjunction with the rest of the Eye of Gnome image viewer.

  Federico