Re: System information with gnome-core 1.0.52

Ali Abdin wrote:

> Owen - if you can't trigger the error - try moving the seperator (I think
> the problem should appear when the scrollbar appears).
> There was some discussion about this (initiated by me) in the
> gnome-devel-list

Yes, that seems to be exactly what I'm seeing on my system.  Of course, I don't
need to do anything to the window--it just starts up that way.  The window is
oscillating between having scrollbars on the system info and not.  Maybe it's
because the font I picked for my theme is slightly larger than the default (I'm
using "5" with Helvetica 14pt).

Dan